Virtual Art Exhibit Application
A collaboration of two non-profit art organizations, LOCA Art Education and Gallery Q at the Susi Q.
Exhibit is open to all LOCA past & present members, students, teachers, board members, participants & supporters
* Open to all forms of art work created within the last 24 months. This may include collage, print making, multi-media, paintings, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, relief, mosaics, jewelry, textiles & photography
* “A Celebration of Community Creativity” will be advertised on social media, websites, e-blasts, newsletters, press releases & newspaper articles.
* To apply for FREE inclusion to Gallery Q’s exhibit please e-mail to
[email protected] no later than FRIDAY MAY 21, the following information:
- A brief one paragraph summary about the artist
- The title, medium and price (or “not for sale”) for each art piece You may submit up to 3 art pieces
- Your e-mail address for potential buyers to contact you
- You may also include if you like, your art website link, information on how you created your artwork, stories behind your creation, a photo of you the artist, etc.
- Send as a separate attachment a high resolution photograph of each art piece and a title with each photograph
* All work will be accepted unless determined inappropriate by the art committee. Space is limited to the first 30 artists with priority given to current LOCA members. Membership must be current or join by May 17th, 2021 by going www.locaarts.org/membership/
* ”A Celebration of Community Creativity” can be viewed from MAY 25 through AUGUST 13
We thank Carla and Jeff Meberg for generously underwriting 2021 Gallery Q exhibitions.
Donations to non-profit Gallery Q or Laguna Beach Seniors at the Susi Q
are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. Tax ID #95-2983350